How to unlock bios password for Dell with service tag BF97
If you have a Dell notebook with ServiceTag (System number): BF97
our site will allow you to remove password from BIOS or HDD.
How to remove the password? Here’s an instruction:
- When you turn on your notebook, you should wait for the screen with a password.
Here you will find system number It’s a string of seven digits, then dash and at the end: BF97,
- for example system number: CLY9SQ2-BF97
- Click button Buy Now (above) to buy the code for unlocking your laptop.(if you did not see the button Buy Now please log in or sign up the account)
- After payment processing, your master password will be sent immediately (to your email and PayPal email address)
- After entering your password, press the left Ctrl key and continue holding it, press Enter key.
Check the video to see how the password working
- Your laptop is unlocked