How to unlock bios password for Dell with service tag BF97
If you have a Dell notebook with ServiceTag (System number): BF97
our site will allow you to remove password from BIOS or Hard-Drive.
How to remove the password? Here’s an instruction:
- When you turn on your notebook, you should wait for the screen with a password.
Here you will find system number It’s a string of seven digits, then dash and at the end: BF97,
- for example system number: CLY9SQ2-BF97
or make payment here
- Click button Buy Now (above) to buy the code for unlocking your laptop.(if you did not see the button Buy Now please log in or sign up the account)
- After payment processing, your master password will be sent immediately (to your email and PayPal email address)
- After entering your password, press the left Ctrl key and continue holding it, press Enter key.
Passwords are for QWERTY keyboard only (standard US)
If your keyboard is in different type - connect usb QWERTY and try again
Turn the laptop off and restart and re-try the password using a USB keyboard QWERTY layout.
Write it to notebook carefully,take care about zero , big letter o, big letter i, small letter L.
Check the video to see how the password working
- Your laptop is unlocked