How to unlock bios password for Toshiba Satellite Pro, Toshiba Portege, Toshiba Tecra, Toshiba Qosmio F60
How to remove the password? Here’s an instruction:
or make payment here
- Click button Buy Now (above) to buy the code for unlocking your laptop.(if you did not see the button Buy Now please log in or sign up the account)
- After payment processing, your Response code will be sent immediately (to your email and PayPal email address
- VERY IMPORTANT:Do not power off the computer once you provide us with a Response code. There’s a unique Response code .Don’t turn off your notebook, don’t restart it, don’t enter anything except generated Response code.
- Switch on the notebook, when the boot logo appears press [F2].
"Password=" will be display.
- Press keys in the order [CTRL], [TAB], [CTRL] and [ENTER].
The Serial number and Callenge code will be displayed.
For some reasons it could happen that no PC Serial No. and Challenge Code will displayed instead of "Not Certified" appears.
In this case remove the AC-adapter and the battery for a short time and try it again some time.
- You will receive the "Response code".
- Enter the Response code (do not mix up "0" and "O" or "C" and "G" or "8" and "B")
Press [ENTER] key.
The "TOSHIBA Setup Utility" (BIOS) appears.
- Press [F2] key to enter Toshiba setup utility
- Go to the "Securtiy" tab by pressing the cursor right key [->].
- Check if the line "Supervisor Registered" is marked or if you don't have supervisor registered check line "User Password Registered" is marked.
- Press [ENTER].
- Press [space bar].
- Press [ENTER] first time.
- Press [ENTER] second time.
- Press [ENTER] third time.
The User Password is set to "Not Registered".
- Press [F10] key to save the changes and confirm this by pressing the [Y] key.
- The BIOS Password is deleted.