How to unlock Bios & Hard-Drive password for Dell with service tag E7A8
If you have a Dell notebook with ServiceTag (System number):
our site will allow you to remove the password from BIOS or Hard-Drive.
How to remove the password? Here’s an instruction:
- When you turn on your notebook, you should wait for the screen with a password.
Here you will find system number It’s a string of seven digits, then dash and at the end: E7A8,
- for example system number: 8G77CV2-E7A8
or send to my paypal: email@example.com
- Click button Buy Now (above) to buy the code for unlocking your laptop.(if you did not see the button Buy Now please log in or sign up the account)
or make payment here:
You pay with paypal
Paypal is 100% secured
If password not work i will refund you
if you dont have a paypal account use Skrill to send payment
send to my SKRILL email:
if you have problem to make payment please contact me :
(you can pay with your Debit or Credit card)
Add my skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join my skype:
Join telegram channel :
- After payment processing, your master password will be sent immediately (to your email and PayPal email address)
- After entering your password, press the left Ctrl key and continue holding it, press Enter key.
- Your laptop is unlocked